Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
AYM Yoga School is registered and certified by the Yoga Alliance USA. Yoga leads you on a life-transforming journey. Get your heart and soul pure and meet them with yoga piety. Invest yourself within the inner layers hidden under your body, shake your conscience, and step within the pleasant journey of yoga. In addition, participate in the eternal journey of yoga and discover yourself with the initial glorious Yoga teacher training in Goa, India, and yoga advantages.
Traditional Yoga Teacher Training
AYM’s Yoga Teacher Training is a prime-level course. In the first place, it’s for the people who would like to develop a profession in yoga. Through this course, they gain proficiency with the specialty of yoga and show the globe what yoga is. Yoga isn’t near to playing specific asanas. However, it helps in obtaining the simplest you. The course will assist you with finding and investigating the hidden power within you by creating a protected reference to your mind, body, and soul, physically, mentally, and socially able. As this course encourages the final population to show bent be physically and mentally fit. Yoga is an addition, thought-about as a social reason that works to support the final public. On the off likelihood that you would like to realize a social modification to your venue, at that time, you ought to be a part of this Yoga Teacher Training.
Food and accommodation at a glance:-
- 24/7 hot, cold running water
- Proximity to the market
- Single and Double sharing rooms with attached washroom
- Spacious and ventilated yoga hall
- Pick and drop facilities to the airport or nearby locations on request
- Free Wi-Fi 24/7
Coverage of our course at a glance:-
- Relaxation Techniques
- Science of Breath ( Pranayama )
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Yoga Philosophy
- Meditation and Concentration
- Art of Alignment and Adjustment workshops
- Mantra Yoga and its importance
- Yoga Anatomy
- Teaching methodology
Get certified in just 23 days
Yoga is a method for coordinating your body and balance. It invigorates excellent adaptability to our bodies. Numerous individuals need to take yoga from prepared educators to increase a few advantages like these. In addition, AYM Yoga is subsequently defining extreme yoga teacher training. This course is accomplished for 23 days, dependent on all parts of conventional yoga practices. A student can teach others after getting certified in this training. This Yoga Teacher Training Course is certified by the Yoga Alliance. This certificate is recognized worldwide, and students can begin instructing this to other people.
We will cover every part of yoga and a complete course. In this course, we help build an extension among practice & teaching, and additionally science and spirituality. This is utilized to elevate their and others’ lives with the help of educating yoga.
- 200 hours Astanga vinyasa yoga teacher training.
- uniquely, 200 hours of Hatha yoga teacher training.
- Meditation, mantra chanting & charkas cleansing
- Asana, breathing, dristi (gazing point) & pranayama.
- Equally, various paths of Yoga and its philosophy
- Learn how to conduct 60, 90 & 120-minute classes back to back.
- Lectures on Yoga Philosophy and Teaching Methodology
- Daily Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa practice
- Yogic cleansing(Sat-Kriya)
- About Ayurveda and Ayurvedic therapies.
- Human Anatomy. (Anatomy of spinal code)
- Bandas & Inner loc
- Basic knowledge of Foot reflexology
- Classroom management.
- How to conduct a class without any injuries & risk
- Nutritious & Yogic Meals with Indian traditional herbs.
- Warming up, Alignment & core posture
Henceforth, Join a Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India, today
Yoga Teacher Training Modules:
- Yoga Philosophy
- Meaning and different definitions of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- Types of Yoga
- Limbs of Yoga
- Principles of Yoga Practices
- Introduction of Bandhas
- Introduction of Chakras
- Structure & function of the Human Body
- Effects of Yoga Practice on different systems
Teaching Methods Module 3:
- Class Management
- Lesson plans
Practical Training Module 4:
Asana, Pranayama, Chanting & Meditations
Hatha Yoga, inherited for thousands of years, from generation to generation, teacher to disciple, yogi to yogi, was preserved in ancient texts in India. Additionally, Swatmarama was from the lineage of Nath Sampradaya in the North of India. Swatmarama introduced the standard curriculum for hatha yoga practice, Hatha Yoga Pradeepika, during the ninth or tenth century. Hatha Yoga Pradeepika was later followed by texts such as Hatha Ratnavali, Siva Samhita, Gheranda Samhita, and Karnataka Yoga. Additionally, Kapala Kurantaka Yoga, Yoga Ratnavali, and Shiva Yoga Deepika.
Yoga TTC in Goa
AYM Yoga School is an attempt to present the knowledge contained within the traditional texts. Additionally, in its original, whole, and undiluted practical form for the benefit of all practitioners and teachers. Today the techniques taught in these texts are not found in any single school of contemporary Yoga. The traditional schools in which these techniques are preserved are unfamiliar to many yoga practitioners. Generally, Yoga consists of practices originating from traditions less than a hundred years old.
Good practice of Hatha Yoga involves practicing all the following parts:
- Kriyas (cleansing techniques),
- Asanas (postures),
- Pranayama (bioenergy control/breathing practices),
- Mudras and Bandanas (energy locks),
- Kundalini. (movement of energy)
Once the body is purified by practicing Hatha Yoga in all its limbs, raja yoga is practiced as a working methodology, developing the conscious and the unconscious mind by adopting conditioned and unconditioned techniques. And finally, Traditional methodologies are often changed and adapted.
The AYM Yoga School is a non-profit organization established in 2005 to make the teachings of Yoga and Meditation by Yogi Chetan Mahesh Ji available to people worldwide. Finally, The Foundation is originally from India and continuously strives to conduct workshops. Uniquely, Mahesh travels worldwide to spread the powerful ancient teachings. Furthermore, the Foundation aims to restore the yoga traditions in India. Altogether, spread the techniques in the purest form for the benefit of the people.
Five levels of purification
The purification must be done at these five levels of Koshas:
- Annamaya Kosha or Physical Level: Input to the physical body is FOOD
- Pranamaya Kosha or Astral Life Force: Input to life force or cellular structure is AIR
- Manomaya Kosha or Conscious Level: Input to Conscious Mind is THOUGHTS
- Vinnanamaya Kosha or Sub Conscious Level: Input to Sub Conscious or Unconscious Mind is PAST REACTIONS
- Anandamaya Kosha or Bliss
To summarize, Yoga Teacher Training will be a foundation stone in your Yoga Teaching. Overall, start your journey today.
[button color=”primary” size=”medium” link=”https://yogateachertraininggoa.com/” icon=”Click” target=”false” nofollow=”false”]Join a Yoga Teacher Training Today[/button]