‘Thank you’: two little words that mean the world.
But sometimes just a simple ‘cheers mate!’ doesn’t quite cut it – so if you’re struggling to know what to write in thank you ecards , be it for your graduation, Christmas or a special birthday, we’re here to help.
Many of us are lucky enough to have friends and family members who love to shower us with wonderful and thoughtful presents, celebrating our milestones with us and letting us know they care.
Whether we’ve tied the knot, graduated with honors, celebrated a birthday or landed our dream job, our friends and loved ones are always there to let us know just how happy they are for us.
Besides presents, however, the people that are close to us show up in plenty of other ways, by being there to celebrate our successes, supporting us when we’re having a hard time, brightening up our days, or making themselves available to listen to our problems and dry our tears.
Get innovative ideas for your next gift with our online group cards that are filled with awesomeness and appealing qualities.
We have got a fantastic range of virtual thank you cards perfect for thanking your nearest and dearest, no matter what they might have done for you.
Whether you want a risqué rude thank you card, a card to let someone know you care, or a beautiful and simple card to express your thank you wishes, we’ve got something for you.
And if you need some inspiration on what to write in thank you cards, then look no further, because we have lots of ideas!
Graduation thank you ecard messages
It’s hard work, making it through university or college – so give thanks to the people who got you there with these messages for Virtual thank you cards.
- Thank you for the money you gave me as a graduation present. It’s sure to come in handy when I’m an unemployed graduate searching for work!
- My graduation wouldn’t have been possible without all the support you have given me throughout my studies, and my ceremony wouldn’t have been the same without you there. Thank you so much for attending.
- Seeing the pride on your face as I collected my certificate made my graduation a day I will never forget. Thank you for being there to celebrate my success.
- Without supportive parents like you, my graduation wouldn’t have been possible. I feel very lucky to have you, and I can’t thank you enough for always believing in me. Having you at my graduation made it a really special day.
- Thank you so much for the personalised watch you bought me for graduation. I could have done with it earlier to make it to those early morning lectures, but it’ll certainly make sure I’m never late when I go into the working world!
Birthday Virtual thank you cards messages
Been spoiled rotten for your birthday? Make sure you say a special thank you with a birthday virtual thank you cards message.
- Thank you so much for the chocolate you got me for my birthday. You’ve always known my stomach is the fastest way to my heart!
- My birthday party just wouldn’t have been the same without you there; I’m so pleased I got to share my special day with you. Thank you for attending.
- The gift of time spent with you on my birthday was the best present I could have ever received. I can’t thank you enough for coming to my birthday party.
- Thank you so much for coming to my birthday party. I just want you to know that you’re the only person in the world that I’m happy to share my birthday cake with!
- Thank you for being the life and soul of the party on my birthday this year. You always make my birthdays memorable.
Christmas thank you card messages
Christmas is a time to be grateful for what we have, and a great time to say thank you.
If you’re too stuffed on turkey to think about what to write in virtual thank you cards, here are a few good ideas.
- The presents are fantastic, but Christmas is my favorite time of the year because I get to spend it with you. Thank you for sharing Christmas Day with me.
- Thank you so much for my beautiful Christmas gift. I’m really grateful for it, and for having you in my life.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the gift you got me this Christmas! It’s almost as wonderful as you are.
- Christmas wouldn’t have been the same without you there. Thank you for making it a truly unforgettable day.
- I’ve never received a Christmas present as special and meaningful as the one you got me this year. Thank you so much for thinking of me.
It’s nice to be nice – so spread the love and bring a smile to someone’s day by going the extra mile and sending a thank you ecard. Hopefully, these messages for thank you cards will help to make sending a heartfelt thank you easier than ever!
Wedding thank you card messages
It can be hard to find the perfect words to thank someone for being a part of your wedding, but we’ve got a couple of ideas. Don’t forget to check out our brilliant wedding thank you cards too!
Here are some of our favorite wedding thank you card messages, for you to write in your chosen card:
- Your presence at our wedding was the best present we could have received. We can’t tell you how much we appreciated your attendance.
- Thank you so much for sharing our special day with us. It was all the more memorable because we were able to celebrate it with you.
- Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without your participation in it. Thank you for making it the unforgettable day that it was.
- Thank you so much for coming to my wedding. It wouldn’t have been the same without worrying you’d offend someone with your speech!
- Thank you for the money you gave us as a wedding gift. When we’re sunning ourselves on the honeymoon it helped pay for, we’ll be sure to send you a postcard!
- Truly thank them for attending your big day, with a thoughtful gift selected especially for them, by browsing our wonderful wedding gifts; a nice bottle of bubbly springs to mind…
visit at:- Why Virtual Thank You Cards are the Best