Credit and debit cards include 16 digit card numbers, expiration dates, magnetic strips, and EMV chips that are practically similar. Except for one exception, both may make spending simple and convenient. Debit cards enable you to spend money by withdrawing funds from your bank account. Credit cards enable you to borrow money from the card provider up to a certain limit. One of the most common misconceptions about credit cards is that they take a long time to be approved; nevertheless, banks now offer consumers Instant Credit Card Approval. When selecting a credit card for international travel, seek for one with the lowest foreign currency transaction fee. Avoiding cash payments is difficult, especially following the COVID-19 binge, but it is now possible by applying for an overseas credit card. However, before applying for any type of loan or credit card, you should verify your online CIBIL Score.
List of Cards
There are different credit cards accessible to foreign travellers that provide various perks. The following are the top five such credit cards:
- Credit Card CITI PREMIERMILES
Citibank offers a fantastic option for travellers by offering complimentary plane ticket packages from over 100 airlines. Regular travellers may earn air miles by using their credit cards to make purchases and then redeem the points for future travel for an annual fee of INR 3000. Citibank imposes a 3.5 percent foreign currency fee for this card, and the monthly interest rate ranges from 3.10 percent to 3.75 percent. The monthly late payment penalty is INR 100. The points may also be redeemed for vehicle rentals and hotel stays. Some characteristics are as follows:
- Get 10,000 bonus miles after making your first INR 1,000 purchase within the first 60 days of receiving your card.
- You get 3,000 bonus miles, when you renew your account.
- You can track your reward points 24 x 7.
- Get free air accident insurance for up to INR 1 crore.
- Gain access to airport lounges around the country.
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
The HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is an excellent choice if you want a card that rewards you when you dine out, travel, or spend money on entertainment in foreign countries. HDFC charges INR 2500 per year for this card. Some of its benefits include:
- If you spend INR 5 lakh in a year, you’ll be rewarded with 10,000 reward points.
- 5000 reward points, if you spend INR 8 lakh annually.
- 12 complimentary lounge access per year at both domestic and international terminals within India.
- One-year Zomato Gold Membership
- Axis Bank Miles and More World MasterCard
The Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card provides unlimited miles on qualifying purchases, making it an excellent choice for frequent travellers. Cardholders must pay a membership fee of INR 3500 and an annual fee of INR 3500 to have access to a variety of benefits, including:
- When you dine at partner restaurants, you’ll get a minimum of 15% off.
- During your first year of travel, you may earn up to 55,000 miles.
- Access to the Priority Pass Lounge
- SBI Yatra Credit Card
The Yatra SBI Credit Card provides some fantastic travel benefits. The card’s benefits do not stop at flying; it also offers reward points for shopping, among other things. The card has a one-time fee of INR 499 and a yearly fee of INR 499. Some of its benefits include:
- Receive two coupons with every domestic travel of INR 500 each.
- Receive two coupons with foreign travel worth INR 1000 each.
- When you book hotel stays with the card, you’ll get an INR 750 voucher.
- When you use the card on Yatra.com, grocery shops, and department stores, you’ll get 6x reward points.
- Get access to MasterCard’s premium airport lounges all over the country.
- ICICI Bank Coral InterMiles Credit Card
ICICI Bank offers a variety of overseas travel cards, with the InterMiles Coral Credit Card being the most basic, with an annual fee of INR 1250. After paying the registration fee within 45 days, you will receive 2,500 more InterMiles. In addition to enrolling and renewing your card annually, you may earn InterMiles on every transaction. The following are the additional advantages of this card:
- For every INR 100 spent on the card, you can earn up to 7.5 InterMiles.
- Access to the airport lounge is complimentary.
There are several credit card lenders on the market nowadays that provide a quick and straightforward credit card application procedure, making you reconsider planning your next abroad vacation without a credit card. Furthermore, it is recommended to create a CIBIL score login in order to maintain a frequent check on your credit score in order to avoid any unexpected rejections on your credit card application.
Read Also: How To Download Videos From Avple TV?