In this article, we’ll go through the quickest method for converting a single Message file to Outlook in mass.
Aside from PST and OST, MSG is another file extension for a Microsoft Outlook mail message. MSG files carry a single Outlook email message. To view the MSG file, the user must first import it into Outlook as a PST file, which may then be opened and read.
How To Import Msg Into Outlook Manually
Users can utilize the Outlook application to convert MSG to PST format in a direct manner. Manually convert the MSG file to PDF by following the methods listed below.
- MSG files should be copied from their original place.
- Then, simply open Outlook and paste the copied MSG files into any chosen folder or newly formed Outlook folder.
- Note: You can store MSG data in Outlook by just dragging and dropping it.
- These are basic and straightforward techniques for converting MSG files to PST format, however, they are only applicable to a limited number of MSG to PDF conversions. It becomes a time-consuming procedure if you wish to import many MSG email files into Outlook at the same time.
Another Way To Import Single Message File to Outlook in Bulk
Because there are numerous disadvantages to adopting the manual way. As a result, we’ve devised an automatic solution. The most reliable and trustworthy software is MSG to PST Converter, which allows you to import thousands of single message file to Outlook at once. It also offers great security and the quickest way to import MSG to Outlook, including all attachments, with no data loss.
A Demo version of the application is also available, which allows you to import 10 files per MSG folder. So, get the free trial edition and learn how to use the application completely. Furthermore, even if Outlook is not installed, MSG files can be converted to PST format.
Msg To Pst Software’s Advanced Feature
- The software comes with a number of useful features that make it simple to import MSG files into Outlook as PST files.
- The application allows users to convert numerous MSG files to PST format, including attachments.
- The software allows you to convert MSG files to PST files without losing any data.
- You can use the tool to preview Outlook MSG emails before converting them to PST.
- During the migration, no Outlook installation is necessary. It can save an unlimited number of MSG documents to PST in a short amount of time.
- The application is simple to use and compatible with all Windows OS editions.
- After the migration, it accurately retains the folder structure and metadata properties such as Bcc, Cc, To, from, and more.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Importing single message file to Outlook As A Pst File
- Get the MSG to PST Converter software.
- Launch the tool and navigate to the MSG file location from the left side of the software panel.
- Finally, select the Export option. After selecting an MSG file, you may also pick Export Selected.
- Select the PST file format.
- Choose a location to save the resulting files and then press the Export button.
Words Of Finishing
We’ve covered both automated and manual techniques for importing MSG to Outlook in this blog. The manual procedure does not allow you to convert a large number of MSG files to PST format at once. The expert solution, on the other hand, stores an unlimited number of MSG files in PST format. Because the software is Windows-based, you can easily run it on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and prior versions.